Old 04-08-2011, 06:00 AM   #66
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

I have to ask what you are using for nail polish? What nail hardener are you using? How long have you had the product? Although I am NOT a doctor your best line of defense is to go and see one. I can make suggestions as to what could possibly be going on but that won't do you any good unless you take action by seeing your physician. Our skin, hair, and nails are one of the first things that show sign of a underlying issue, please by all means get seen. In the mean time stop all use of nail products use something that is hydrating for you nails, I suggest lanolin as the molecular composition allows for easy absorption and it is natural (for the most part) and hydrate your body with water. Please keep us updated as to what transpires.

QUOTE=Quintease;315449]Oh fabulous! Another thread that I desperately need

I've only been wearing nail polish for a few months and ITS EATING MY NAILS!!! I have major breakage on every single nail and have now been forced to cut them all down to the quick. Why is nail polish, considering I use a decent nail hardener, ruining my nails?[/QUOTE]
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post: