Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Just keep the negative thoughts at bay and you will do fine! I have confidence in you and if I can do it, I know you can.

Hugs and have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post

so, here is my update..
Yesterday, at work, we had our weigh in..
i lost almost 9 lbs.. it was 8 point something which rounded off to 9 lbs..

i was in shock, but i was SO happy.. i worked so hard at everything , i know it's probably beginner's luck and once my body adjusts to the healthy choices i am making the weight loss each week will slow down, but..

9 friggin lbs, YAAAAAAAAAY!
i think i sang and danced the whole way home after work..
-------

the hardest part of all of this is my eating disorder.. wanting to binge, wanting to purge, the number of times i push those thoughts out of my head i probably couldn't even begin to count...

but this is the very first time, i've gotten a handle on it for such a length of time, and constantly felt encouraged each and everyday to strive for more.. hearing 9 lbs lost really put a positive spin on my wanting more!

We got new challenges for this week, which i'm doing great on so far, today is day one of week 2 !! even if i didn't lose any weight, this fabulous feeling and cleansed feeling i have is so wonderful, i'm so full of energy, its fantastic! and just feeling my clothes a tinge looser, makes me smile BIG!

i just had to come share my great news!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: