View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 09:30 PM   #4
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I know that when I was small things went along just fine,it started becomeing difficult as I got into my teens.lots of times ppl never saw what went on at home cause mom just didnt act anyway but what was considered normal,shure she got an attitude with others at times but the worst was at home.Her behavior was verbaly abusive and at times( more that I would like to admit) physicaly abusive,she was a controle freak,I mean its her way or the highway.As long as things went her way and whoever she wanted to boss around did what she said all went well.For instance.One time I went tp pick her up from work as I was geting off my job at the auction barn,all I had to do was park in the desinated spot of employee pick up then we went home.I never ever spoke to nor associated with the ppl she worked with,because I didnt have time to go home and shower before I picked her up she had a fit as we drove away about me being clean.SHe knew my job and there would be days like this,soon we got out of the parkeing lot she starting screaming at me about it all and didnt stop even we got home she ranted till she just wore out.It was always my fault or because I did things she thought was wrong,she has thrown ash trays,trophies,food,slaped me not to mention I was just the biggest freak flag in the world.Then the silen treatment would start..not a word to me for days and weeks on end,we lived in the same house,she wouldnt eat the food I cooked,or wear the laundry I washed.One day she told me not to park where ppl could see me..park out by the road I will walk to find u.One day I got up and just left I was gone for a fue days then went to get my stuff..what was left of it.I had taken my my youngest son with me...my oldest said he staying cause he knew he did no wrong in her eyes besides he was old enough to make his own choice.When she finaly baceim very sick and needed help no one would help..my youngest was in the Army the oldest had left home and nobody knew where he was.So I did what I needed to do as did my youngest son when he came home.Even tho we became friends of a sort..I often wonder how anyone caould be so hateful on one hand then be so goodthe other.Maybe its best I dont know just move on as I have..the good times were great but fue..I try to remember the good and let go of the not so good..better that way.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: