View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 08:31 PM   #18
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Yes.....
One almost killed me in 1994, when I was very pregnant, by inflicting a bone jarring, knock-me-blind, rattle-my-teeth Traumatic Brain Injury (that put me in the hospital for 2 weeks) and repeatedly inflicting various other ways of causing great pain and mental torture that gave them great satisfaction. My oldest son and I still suffer from extreme PTSD and mental anguish.... my youngest son did not make it.

The other individuals (one of which I filed a Protection From Abuse Order against in early 2008/2009) that have been in/out of my life that I, as a health care professional, have thought are psychopaths/sociopaths will never compare to the first one...

Each one were "MASTER Manipulators"....

For all of them that have in one way or another been in my life...the words "no remorse", "no conscience", "pure evil" (in reference to the first one) and "are only sorry when they get caught" come to mind....

I know being affected by their actions, abuse, manipulations and lack of remorse has ruined my trust in general people and affected my ability to form healthy relationships without the PTSD in the background....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: