Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

This is something from my personal website. I first made it in 1998. Here's what I said about it on my site:

"This is something I threw together one morning when I was rushed for time. I had to get to work and start dinner in the crockpot. I had just bought a new bottle of V-8 Spicey Hot{tm} so it was on my mind when I opened the fridge. This is what happened next!"

Arwen's Bloody Mary Chicken

• 2 chicken breasts (huge suckers)
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1/2 cup V-8 juice (spicy)
  • 3 cloves garlic, chopped
  • dash celery seed
  • 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 4 dashes Tabasco
  • 1 sm can mushrooms, drained
Put it all in the crockpot and stirred it. Set it on low for 6-8 hours. The chicken was incredible! Have rice with it for the gravy this makes! I use breasts on the bone. You can throw a few more in but you will want to increase the V-8 by 1/2 cup per 2 chicken breasts. If you do boneless, skinless, then I'd probably do 2-4 chicken breasts with 1/2 cup of V-8.

And you do need the spicy in my opinion. To complete this, just have a green salad and maybe some cornbread or biscuits.

Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: