Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

HI Thread Stalkers and Do'ers!! lol

I have to apologize to each of you. I admit that after I had troubles with the e-cig. I was discouraged again and fell back to my old habits.

I have to tell you that it's FUCKING HARD and all you peeps that have kicked it, I can't tell you how PROUD and HAPPY I am for you! I wonder why the HELL can't I do it?? I know I can, I just haven't to set my mind to it. However, that is part of my problem.

When I quit smoking I have such bad anxiety I can't focus on anything while people say they gain weight from quitting I lose it because I can't stay focused enough to sit in one spot for more than 5 minutes with out losing my mind. I'm up down up down and then I "run" to make it thru the "surges" you know the ones, they only last 10 minutes but to me it feels like it lasts hours. I know some of you have suggested meds. I'm very scared of them to be honest. I have NEVER had to rely on pills, in most cases I don't even take the pills the Doctor prescribes for me for pain or being sick.

I know I have to do this it's something I've talked about and tried doing since entering my 30's and now I'm 45 and here I sit, still a smoker and NOT proud of that.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote