Old 04-28-2011, 12:23 AM   #234
LBgirl

How Do You Identify?:
Daddi's Girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
sweetie, baby, hunny-pie
Relationship Status:
I am looking for new friends

LBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST ReputationLBgirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I have a hangover..Suffering from an Easter hangover...Food Food Food, and I managed to stay away for sugar. Going out has hazards. I was very good about not buying one piece of Easter candy. i know me. There is not just one marshmallow peep per day. HAH, you jest-->eat peeps in moderation.Hahha

Alas, I went out. I ate things I have stayed away from for over 6 months. Steak and lobster, 2 mind you, 2 butter dipped steamed or baked in something magical artichokes made just the way I love them. Nasty terrible sweet potato french fries.

i am heading to the pool RIGHT Now, and maybe I'll walk the dog tonight.

Wait I don't have a dog. I know where one lives. She watched me eat steak and lobster and I didn't share.
I haz a dog, but she doesn't eat steak and lobster. However, long walks are her forte! Come "borrow" her anytime, Tommi!
LBgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LBgirl For This Useful Post: