Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,618 Times in 1,559 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

I have a rottweiler/sharpei mix and two giant gingertoms; all are rescues, all are cheeky as hell. It's a laugh riot some days and other days i sit in my car for an hour just to have "alone time".

Louie, one of my gingers, is the cleverest of the bunch.

When I first adopted the kittens they were utterly insane at night, running laps around my flat - smashing vases, slamming doors, catapulting themselves up and over my bed at all hours of the night. I was being woken 6-10 times every night.

I bought a spray bottle and started sleeping with it under my pillow. Finger on the trigger. When the cats started up, I wouldn't even turn on the light, I would sit up and spray the gun in rounds covering the whole room. This lasted for all of two nights....

On the third night I woke up to a soaking wet pillow and head!!!
Louie had skulked up and bit a series of holes in the bottom of the bottle, rendering it ineffective.