Old 04-28-2011, 05:45 PM   #237
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,402 Times in 4,050 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Franki View Post
Any tips for fat loss when you're already quite slim? I'm 5" 3' and 110 pound ish . a small proportion of that is muscle.
i've been trying to balance weightloss with muscle gain (mostly biceps/triceps work) but i'm hitting a bit of a plateau now.
my fat distribution is weird.the first place it comes off is my back. i've only ever been unhappy with my back when i was at my highest weight. my arms, hips (yes!!), legs, face. chest and butt lose next. thighs are a bit slow. but... i have stubborn fat around my waist and stomach that just won't go without a huge fight. my middle section clings and clings. i guess i'm a skinny apple, perhaps. i look slim in clothing sometimes but when it comes off: blech.

I'm thinking of giving up on weightloss and just concentrating completely on muscle gain. but if there's any good advice i might keep on keeping on.

i'm ultimately after a toned andro look but i'm pretty skinnyfat type.
Muscle weighs more than fat. You have to have some fat on your body. Eat plenty of protein, meat, eggs, protein shakes and work those muscles. You probably need to gain weight threw muscle mass, but again you are going to have some fat.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: