Old 04-28-2011, 06:23 PM   #238
Captain Franki

How Do You Identify?:
FAAB Genderqueer; Camp as Christmas; Utterly Confused; Pokemon Master
Preferred Pronoun?:
They or any other neutral pronoun
Relationship Status:
Single

Captain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Muscle weighs more than fat. You have to have some fat on your body. Eat plenty of protein, meat, eggs, protein shakes and work those muscles. You probably need to gain weight threw muscle mass, but again you are going to have some fat.
Yeah i've already my diet over to more protein and less carbs as best I can on my impoverished budget and seen good results from that. I just hate my fat though. I hate my stomach that sticks out. I can defo pinch an inch. I'd kill to have definition and i read over and over that you don't get definition if a layer of fat is hiding your muscles.
Captain Franki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Franki For This Useful Post: