Old 04-29-2011, 07:12 AM   #38
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I would LOVE to post a pic of myself, but I really can't due to work. Too much personal info. in my posts if someone came across it and then searched to read my posts.

I actually feel guilty OFTEN for not having a pic. I feel like it is unfair in some way to be able to see pics of others and them not see pics of me. Especially those I have a bit of a friendship with.

I wonder if there are others here who don't post pics for the same reason? Anyone?
I think this is a genuine concern for some...at first I hesitated because I share a child with an asshatish ex-husband...and finally decided heck with it.

I always wonder (not with you specifically Dapper) if it's because some of us feel like our outsides don't match our insides....and we hesitate to show the outside til the inside is known. Hope that makes sense....I'm still on the first cup of coffee.

To back way up to Scoote's first post...and the examples of two people we're both rather fond of...I'd never seen a pic of Jake until hy friended us on FB. When I saw it, I had to do a brain re-wiring....cuz my semi-nerdy professor friend in my head doesn't match the biceps...errrr...I mean butch...that I saw.

And, for the record, I'm not really a petite blond princess *sigh*