View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 06:19 PM   #94
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
No questions Thinker, just a bit confused as when I tried to report an offensive post in this particular thread, I got the following message:

PLEASE NOTE: We ***DO NOT*** moderate posts in the Red Zone unless it is a death threat, threats of bodily harm, something illegal, etc. If you are reporting a post that you find problematic, the entire purpose of The Red Zone is to give you the opportunity to address the post YOURSELF by engaging with the person who posted it.

Either way, my apologies. I'm sure there'll be lots more opportunities for me to speak to popcorn directly.

Words
I see. Good point. The message you see there shows up as a default whenever the "reporting" function is used.....just as a reminder to the member to see if the discussion is in the Red Zone.

This particular discussion is not in the RZ (but the message shows up anyway). I can certainly understand your confusion there and appreciate you explaining that.

Thanks again,
Thinker (moderator)