View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 02:44 PM   #74
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
All you blood sausage haters don't know what you're missing Never saw it as a British-only thing, though. We have it French Canada and Atlantic Canada as well, and it's common to eat it all over Europe.

I really like white pudding best, though. Tastes even better
What's white pudding? By the time I finished the Wikipedia page on black pudding, with every European and Asian name ever invented for blood sausage, I was afraid to look up anything else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Was that Scoote?

Kidding, of course, but that woman will eat anything if there's enough cheese!
LOLOL!!! Omg, maybe it really is a butch thing? Well, no, can't be, lol, Gryph made a convert out of me. There's almost nothing that can't be improved with the right cheese.

EXCEPT dog food. I draw the line at dog food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
You guys like our Royal family ? Watch the wedding ? What did you think ?
I watched The Fairytale Wedding because, yanno, I wanted to be the princess.... and then I watched it unravel year by year. Now I can't be bothered--but then, I can't be bothered with ANY celebrity no matter what they're doing, unless it's saving the environment.

That actually makes Charles the Cad fairly interesting to me, ironically enough--I applaud his efforts in that direction, and actually agreed with his statement about boring modern architecture, lol...

I think I'm probaby atypical as a US citizen because I am not impressed in the least by fame and fortune; you're less likely to sell me a magazine with someone famous on the cover, for instance, than with a landscape or garden or room interior on the cover. I turned off the television decades ago and have only watched it sporadically since. I can always tell a huge difference in the quality not just of my life but also of my thinking when I am away from the influence of that infernal brainwashing machine.

Oh btw, Storm and I skipped lunch and so we're having tea, of a sorts. Hers is iced, mine is just water, and we're sharing a "personal watermelon" which is pretty darned big even for two hungry people--but ohhhh so good on such a hot day! BUT when I was growing up, fruit in the mid-to-late-afternoon was not called "tea" but "after school snacks" and the snacks would just as often be cookies (biscuits) and milk.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post: