Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Concerning Maria Shriver- there are some "leaks" indicating that she has been considering leaving the marriage for several years now. The end of his governorship was when she had set the time to do so. I have no idea if this true or not. Arnold's womanizing has been in the media for a long time and during his election here in CA, it came up more than once.

Shriver has always spoken of her kids as most important in her life. Like so many, putting what feels like is "best for the children," must have been central in her trying to figure out if she wants to continue in the marriage. But, this new info about his fathering another child and keeping it secret had to be the straw that broke the camels back. Now, there is all that will ensue with their kids dealing with having another sibling.

Maria Shriver is a bright and talented journalist with a good reputation concerning her work. She was an active CA First Lady with issues and programs for women (The Minerva Awards) and March for Alzheimer's (which her father recent died from. She will go forward.

To be honest, I think she ought to divorce him. And I am tired of all of the hypicritical "family values" Republicans affairs, etc. Don't care for Democrats that have done this, either. John Edwards is another example.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: