Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,664 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for all your responses.

We can never know whether the highly public "infidelity" is the precipitating factor or the straw that broke the camels back in the dissolution of a marriage.

And I am aware that each of these women has the financial resources to move out and move on....a luxury many women dont have.

I was very disappointed when Hilary stuck by Bill. It wasnt the affair(s) per se that bugged me but the outright lying to the entire country that rubbed me the wrong way. I always wondered if this decision hampered her bigger political aspirations.

I am happy to see women having the opportunity to see other women remove themselves from relationships rather than being bound by a "stand by your man" mentality. I think it is good for women to have such role models, all of whom have, as far as I can see, handled the issue with grace and dignity. And who walked away with their heads held high.

I like the decisiveness, the independence, the fortitude, the example it sets in dealing with a very difficult and complex issue. And hopefully, others in similiar circumstances can gain from it the strength and the courage to do what is best for them and their children.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: