Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

So I am a little late coming to this thread, however I was having a very similar discussion with my girl right before the new year and I need to stop talking about it and just actually do it. That being said, here is what I would like to see me accomplish for myself this year....

Soda - Much like everyone else, I drink it, and a lot. All the sugar and caffeine, not good for me in the least bit. So by the end of the year I would like to have cut all soda from my drinking habits completely.

Water - As my girl will agree, and often remind me, I do not drink enough water, I try, its just, there is no flavor. I know all about the crystal light packets, and what I need to do, is stop being afraid to try new flavors, and just do it, to help increase my water intake.

Exercise/Weight - I need more of it. I have a job where I sit at my desk all day, and loathe getting up, because I won't lie, im lazy. I want to get myself on a schedule of working out, at least 5 out of the 7 days a week. I want to lose some weight as well, while I am not that over weight, I am slightly over weight. I need to lose about 30 to 40 lbs approximately and would like to accomplish this. Along with this, I want to tone up as well and start getting alot more muscle definition.

Money - At the age of 27, and for the first time in my life, I am at a point in my career where I can actually afford to spend a little, and oh do I spend. I want to manage my money better then I currently do. I need to learn to start saving, but still balance it with my feeling like I am rewarding myself for my hard work. I need to find and accomplish that fine balance. I also need to incorporate saving methods in to my day to day life, through the use of coupons, energy saving, etc.

Education - I want to continue it, in all the things that make me passionate. No more half assing it. I have this habit of starting to learn something, and then letting it dwindle out, but not this time. I need to stay focused and force myself to buckle down and actually learn the things I am wanting to learn because I know I will be a better person in the long run because of it.

Clearing Out the Riff Raff - I am a pack rat, I like to keep things that I shouldn't, and while I have been good so far with clearing things out, I need to continue with it. I need to sell off things that I have no use for, and will most likely never use.

Confidence/Negativity - I need to work on this. I have a really bad habit of putting myself down, not being confident with myself, and being overall negative about alot of things. I need to stop being negative, try and be more positive, and also try to be more confident about myself.

Follow Through - I need to follow through, in all aspects of my life, whether it be by creating to do lists to keep myself on track or something. I set alot of goals, alot of things I want to do, and I never follow through and complete them and leave them hanging, this needs to change.

See The Sun - There is a life outside of these walls and I need to experience it, ideally I would like to get out for a few hours at least one day every weekend, and enjoy nature in some way, shape or form.

So there we have it, my goals for the year, what I want to see myself accomplish, and hopefully by the end of the year I can look back on this post and say yes, I accomplished all these goals.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote