Old 06-01-2011, 07:32 PM   #101
Outlaw

How Do You Identify?:
Cocksure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cotton Candy Swami
Relationship Status:
Loved and Loving

Outlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm whoa-kay. :)

Checking in...

Liz is out of the basement! She and the man-child are doing well, eating dinner the last I heard. In the face of uncertainty...when not subsurface...our Fishy was cooking...checking in, taking care and making dinner

It has been a very scary time and I think it will take folks a long time to clean up and recover from this storm... literally and figuratively. The National Guard has been deployed and the Governor has declared a State of Emergency.

I appreciate the warmth and concern, it's been very reassuring. I can't be there...I'm 65 miles away and at work with 25 frantic teenage girls and 31 babies, it's hot AND it's PMS week add a spike in barometric pressure and intermittent power!

Thank you for thinking of us!