View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 11:47 PM   #222
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Those are really cute Merlin! What did you shoot 'em with, or did I miss that in a previous post?

I'm very curious to chat with you all about post processing photos. I'm a whore for photoshop, love to play with overlays, textures and actions. Piscean is much more organic in her photography usually likes it SOOC... but I'm a sucker for taking my shots and creating more with them, most of the times. What are your thoughts?

Here are a few of my newest shots. . . (Fancy I copied your format for posting - hope you don't mind!)

Gathering Eggs
(This was taken at Polyface Farms (mentioned in Food Inc.) in rural Virginia last month)

All for Believing

The Sacred is in the Ordinary

and this one was a tribute to our late kitty, Petunia.

Shooting a family tomorrow morning (in like 5 hours, ack!) But really looking forward to doing some personal soul searching this summer through the view finder. What have you all been shooting? Share!

fondly,
Amanda