Old 06-05-2011, 07:51 PM   #5
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default Doubt this will be much help but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedFemme View Post
Hello Everyone:

I'm conducting a Community Needs Assessment and need some help...

I'm seeking information from those of you who have ever been a victim of domestic violence/intimate partner abuse in order to develop a nonprofit organization that will serve the community.

1. Have you ever been a victim of domestic violence/intimate partner abuse. by this I mean - have you ever been abused by your partner physically, emotionally, etc.

physically,mentally,and emotionally--by a couple different ones
2. Where did this event take place? Madison In (city, State).

3. Did you seek services? shelter, supportive services, counseling?Sadly NO..if i had perhaps i wouldnt have wasted so much of my life

4. What was the outcome of the services you sought? (were you helped?, did you feel you were discriminated against in any way, etc.?).

5. what do you thing should change in regards to LGBT services for victims of domestic violence/ intimate partner abuse?
I dont really know the services offered out there,but i would have to say to make it more known that help IS available in smaller communities especially for people of the LGBT

thank you for participating. Please feel free to forward your answers to my e-mail at carlaharris2008@yahoo.com or by messaging me here. Your answers and identity will be kept completely confidential.

thank you,
Carla
i tihnk this is a great idea!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post: