View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 01:43 PM   #1018
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Ok. So today starts at midnight technically right? So if that's the case, I have:

Unpacked, disassembled, over four BIG boxes of those colage photo frames. I just don't have the wall space, so I am going to scan all these pictures and spend a couple 100 (eventually) and get a digital picture frame. So anyway...took them apart neatly, then reassembled the picture-less frames for the yard sale. Did I mention there were over 30 tiny wallet size frames.

Then I went to the apartment to finish up the trim in the living room and my room, finish the painting of the radiator in the bathroom. When the car broke down. So I still accomplished that, and got the car towed, and carried the new "home decore" schmarm to the apartment, and decorated the bathroom and kitchen...a little.

hmmmm Oh and I

Now getting ready to go to bed for a while, then start the big move day. Ugggghhhh

I kinda wanna cry...so I think I'll nap a while.

I may, or may not, update if I do anything else before midnight.

'night
A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post: