LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Animated me!

I received a message today that reminded me of a fun little thread I participated in once upon a time. My local BDSM group and I were asked to select the Disney/Dreamworks etc character who most closely matched the various members of the club. For example, one pretty blond girl, who has a tendency to fall asleep in the car (as a passenger!) was chosen as "Sleeping Beauty."

The receipt of today's message made me wonder about my Planet friends and what Disney/Dreamworks character they resemble-through their own choosing or the thoughts of others. And, naturally, please tell us why that choice was made.

Now, this is supposed to be fun and light-hearted so please do not post anything that could hurt someone's feelings. When my BDSM friends and I played, we chose someone as "Shrek" because of his "tough guy with a heart of gold" nature but when that choice was posted, the reasons were listed to avoid erroneous assumptions.

And, I would not presume to ask you to choose your character without revealing mine.

Sooooo, I am Jessica Rabbit (ask anyone who knows me). The high-heeled redhead with the sultry voice and generous bust. And yes, I really have said "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."