Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

LOL, I just had hummus, about half a bowl full..........

Geeze, I'm going to start pushing my green smoothies on the Pirates Greco, they are getting beat up again...7-0 top of second inning.

Walnuts are a nice protein and a good fat for your heart......

I used to drop a few into my oatmeal when I ate cooked food.

What time did your day start? I made it to the gym by 6:10....10 min later than I like too......I was ironing my clothes for work and became obsessed with a few wrinkles.......spray starch to the rescue. Then I fold everything very neatly and pack it in my panniers for my bicycle, so I can get dressed at work. I change clothes alot (with riding a bicycle almost every place I go).........I also have what I call the emergency clothes, for just in case....
it's just a plain short sleeve jersey (don't call it a T shirt) totally unwrinkleable clam diggers and a pair of shoes to go with it......it will work for most occasions, and it's just in case. Its inside a kayak wet bag, that way it never gets wet.

I dropped my pretty old, but perfect sized cooler today. I washed it out and had it hanging out on my second story deck and I went to get it and sort of hit it, and it bounced on the driveway....~SPLAT~. Bummer.

Sorry your day was Long. Thursdays are really long for me.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: