jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation

Hello there Clay,

Thanks for the response.

We absolutely love Hunting Island. We have taken the kids and kayaks there several times. We were even fortunate to see the nested turtles oh and one raccoon bigger than a toddler.

We spent about 5 days on the Edisto(only one of which I kayaked because Cruel scared the crap out of me and I thought I was going to be eaten alive. How was I supposed to know it was merely a can of diet vanilla coke rolling around in the bottom of my kayak. There's a great little place near the Colleton State Park where you can pull out and get some cold beer and hot friend chicken. Major Aaaaaaahhhhhhh after a long day.

We just got back from a week on the New River(NC/VA), Nice trip too.

Oconee S.P. is nice! We also like Lake Jocassee. Ever been there?

BTW We live near Table Rock.

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post: