jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Back in the day...

Caleb "played" me...

I had been outside mowing grass (trying to keep my mind off other things)

Caleb needed to work off some money he borrowed through mowing grass.

Got Caleb started, wasn't long before he was in crying/complaining it was hot out, he had a headache, etc etc...

I let him stay in and said after dinner he could finish.

KNOCK! KNOCK! (the neighbor boy)

"Can we jump on your trampoline with the kids?"

Caleb *SPRUNG* up and was ready to go play...

I let him go out with the neighbor boy... (I shouldn't have)

::: stood outside listened to him tell neighbor boy about his head and that maybe he'd just jump a little :::

I called Caleb in and explained I shouldn't have let him go out, if it's to hot to mow its to hot to play.

Caleb and the other boy were instantly asking if they could go to the neighbor's house and play INside.

Again, I let him. Again, I had to call him back after realizing he just got over on me...

Explained that yes it was hot and he could come in as often as he needed to get a drink or whatever but he was going to mow the grass and THEN he could go off and play.

::: insert a little whine more for my benefit then anything else :::

Caleb mowed fast *AND* thoroughly (Cruel checked behind him, we learned to INSPECT what we EXPECT) and then he left to go have fun.

No headache or at least not complaining about one...

I learned.

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post: