Old 07-18-2011, 10:42 PM   #18
Goofy

How Do You Identify?:
Cheesecake Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
I'm blushing

Goofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
Accept me for what I am. And while I try to convince you I'm basic, I'm really not.
This is very true for me as well. The more I feel accepted, the more I feel loved.

Blush did one of the greatest things anyone has ever done for me. I have some issues with PTSD and regularly attend a group for veterans. When we first started dating, she asked me about it and then asked what she could do to help me. I was floored. No one's ever asked me that before and it touched me more deeply than she probably knew or knows even today.

Mostly though, it's little things. Texts, the random candy bar or magnet speak volumes to me. And love my dogs even when one of them is sitting next to you on the couch staring adoringly.

Just don't bring me flowers. I'm allergic to most of them anyway.
Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post: