Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

When I first started dating the bf, we did inexpensive things involving him messing up the kitchen and us messing up his bed sheets.

Later when it got more romantic, he paid for everything but you know, he didn't need to. I would have been happy to have paid my own way. What I really appreciated was that he cared. He smiled when I smiled, laughed when I laughed, listened when I spoke, held my hand during dinner, always said yes to dessert, seemed so pleased to be there every time we met, and every time we parted could never wait to see me again.

I barely remember our dates, all I remember was him and how lovely he was.