Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

There is also a difference between and open poly relationship and a closed one.
We are CLOSED lol. We don't venture outside this marriage or invite others in.
I think Syr has her hands full anyway

Sachita you would love having a very domesticated wife. I LOVE being the more domesticated wife!! my Sister is very domesticated but 1) She does not love housework like I do and 2) She runs a business outside the home, the girl is spread so thin now! She also runs a yoga/dance class once a week, lots of stuff to keep her busy and enjoy life!

I was given the domestic duties once I came here to stay for a while, I LOVE IT!!!!! *Kisses Syr's boots* for giving me this. Now everyone can relax and leave that mess in the sink because it's dee's job to take care of. I love giving this back to people that have done everything in the world for me!

We run a farm here, Syr runs the farm, I help. It's neverending chores, especially in the summer...Sister runs her clinic, I will be joining her very soon as I do bodywork too, so we will connect on that level at her clinic too! How blessed I am!

I am the one who makes sure everyone has a good meal to eat, the groceries are stocked, shirts are ironed (YUM), the house is clean, the dogs are fed and well, etc etc. I like that they come into a fairly clean house while they are out making this place happen. Our nightly family dinner is the highlight of my day. Meals are not on the run and we have quality time together to talk about our day.

As Syr's slave and *housewife* I have received an allowance for the work I do here, soon I will be generating somewhat of an income but for now how lucky I am! They actually want to pay me for what I do! LOL it's such a joy I can't even imagine ....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: