Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I will think on that last post, I am sure there are many. There is a whole different level of Kink based Poly I feel.

Well poly is a VERY cost effective way to run a household! Lots of wives doing the work for efficiency, one larger household to support rather than multiple. The farm here is the *hub* in our family, everyone congregates here, which is what I love.

I am never quite sure what to call the house "leader" as a general.. I guess it would apply to the situation, We have a Master here, who is also Lord and Master, Syr, Daddi.. She is the Dominant force for sure. We are sometimes consulted with and we have family talks all the time, always bringing info and questions to the table in which we make decisions on, BUT the last word is Syr's and that is always respected and honored. )The sign says *Because Daddi says so, thats why* )

Basically what She (Syr) wants is for us to be happy. She would like for us to work out things between us and make for a happy home, which we strive for. Now and then we need Syr to sort things out but the best case scenario is when the wives manage to keep things running smoothly without the Dominant referring a cat fight or drama llama episodes. My Sister and I talk quite a bit and we are learning that not everything needs to go to Syr, and some things should go to Syr. If so we talk about the *approach* LOL.

It can work, It does take the right people though, one bad apple and permanent damage can happen. As I keep saying, this is the most natural way to live for me. I am glad I was not first wife, I love being the *lagniappe*,( the extra gift), They had a long solid relationship when I entered and no one was looking for a *new girl* to have fun with, but boy has it been fun being the new girl! My Sister has made my being here a good thing and yes we have had struggles but we overcome each one because we come from a place of love, not malice.

I am also thinking that things change.. evolve.. we are ! We do things now we didn't do in the beginning and vice versa,..

Also in the summer we are very busy and tired,,, long play /sex / cuddling sessions are just not in the schedule, we DO find time for fun but long winter days give us much more intimate times..

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: