View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 07:30 AM   #2200
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I confess that I'm in a really messed up mental and emotional space right now.

I confess that every.single.little.fucking.thing is pushing me over the edge.

I confess that I'd like to have a knock down, drag out, back the fuck up bitch confrontation with someone right about now...and that she'd no doubt be baffled and confused (so I won't)

I confess that I want to go dancing.

I confess that I'm tired of working and worrying and being responsible and, for once in my entire fucking life, would like to be able to just go a week without being in charge of or responsible for anything.

I confess that I should not read posts on my sweetie's Facebook page by her ex girlfriends....because they think it's cute to flirt and, while it wouldn't normally bother me, right now it makes me want to punch them in the face.

I confess that I am sick of periods.....AGAIN??? WTF????...and I want menopause to be here RIGHT NOW. I've already got the post-menopausal chin hair that I have to pluck constantly....why do I have to have the bleeding too?

I confess that it upsets me that I've had one decent manicure since I moved....a year ago. I still can't find a place that I like that I can also afford.

I confess that cancer sucks...and that it feels incredibly unfair to have to go through life with scare after scare that my mother would die from a Crohn's attack...and now this cancer of the small intestine pops up....it's like the cherry on the morbid sundae of life.

I confess I should probably shut up and drink my coffee.
I confess that I am right there with you, Jo!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: