morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
Does anyone find themselves missing their childhood friends. I miss my little Joanie more and more as time passes. My dad used to talk about his friends and how much he missed them. At the time I thought it was odd but now I'm doing the same. I wonder why we do that,or am I just one of the few people that get that nostalgic? Is it about getting that unconditional love and caring? Or is it about going back or not facing death or the complexities of life or what?? I have too much time to think today.
oh yess....... i think about some long lost friends i had as a kid... till i was about 13 and moved .. to the suberbs.......
1 girl.. we been friends since we were like 8 yrs old.... we still keep in touch in fact thursday is her birthday...... she is wheel chair bound ..... with sever arthritus... ( lord i hope i spelled that right .. not time for spell check right now.. lol ) anyways she is 49 i think.... or maybe 50 i lost track.. ha..
then there r a couple i been friends with since well high school...... we still pal around when we get a chance......... there are others i do think about now and then... i tried finding some on facebook..... but only came across a 2 so far.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post: