View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 12:37 AM   #1
Lizzy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy First Day of School Jitters

So tomorrow is my kids first day of school and who has the jitters.....me.Both my kids were in bed with their clothes out and asleep by 9:30.Not me...nope I am wide awake hoping everything goes o.k., that the bus comes on time etc etc.I also get a new group of students tomorrow too.Every August when school starts we promote the kids from their class.My class is the pre-school class so my students are 3 or just about to turn 3.So 90% of my class is moving up.I am looking forward to the children in the 2yr old room coming into my class but I am really going to miss the kids moving up.I spend 36hrs a week with these little kids and I love being with them.I am very sad but excited for them to move into the "big-kids"room...also known as the pre-kindergarten class.They all feel very grown up.I am hoping tomorrow goes off without a hitch.

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/a...86/lizzy-1.gif
Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lizzy For This Useful Post: