View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 12:24 PM   #42
Slater

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Slater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST Reputation

Gosh so much that I want to respond to in here right now. First, I have dated women who were a range of body shapes and sizes, some more slender than me, some larger than me, and some in between. And I can say that not once was there ANYTHING about their bodies that I felt like I had to "look past" or "try to accept" or do anything about other than lust after and enjoy. Not once. Not ever. If I'm attracted to someone then I am attracted to them, period.

But it's always easier to apply these lessons to other people than it is to oneself. Be patient with yourself. I have battled body issues on several fronts (and the occasional rear) for a long time and am still trying to get it right.

Wish I had time to stay more, but I ought to get back to work. Oh and I had heard of Adipositivity but had never been to the site before -- but hello! Really amazing.

Last edited by Slater; 08-24-2011 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Forgot something
Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slater For This Useful Post: