The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,741 Times in 3,175 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

As someone who is going through this right now, it is a challenge. I'm lucky that I have work sponsorship for immigration (the company approached me a few months ago inquiring if I wanted a green card --- what do you think my response was?! HELL YA!) I could get my gender changed on my I.D. but it has already been a long ordeal to just do name and doing the rest all over again? Sigh. K has said that for all intents and purposes I am a "M" so why not but to me, it's just a letter on a piece of paper that doesn't truly define me as I am. I recognize my past and don't want to make it go away so easily.

Anyways, it's been an interesting process at doing this while go through a L1-B and H1-B visas and now the green card option.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post: