Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I feel like Obama was just covering his butt. It was lip service when it came to our community.

I had to reread his speech a couple of times. We lost, by our govts estimate, 7 million jobs in the last 2 years. I think it is more than that. Look at all of those folks who are working underemployed, or who have 3 or 4 part time jobs just to make ends meet.

He beggs Congress not to let the health care reform go. He beggs? What kind of man beggs? Something is wrong with this. Maybe I read it wrong. I think we need this like yesterday.

The one thing Obama said is that "Wall Street is rewarded but hard work on Main Street isn't." Now that is about the one thing that stood out in my mind.

The United States has lost it's luster if you ask me.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: