View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 10:08 AM   #43
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

great idea, G! the guys at my local running store will have you walk barefoot while they observe your stride and walking patterns, then they find the shoe that will work best for you. i am in desperate need of new sneakers but spent a small fortune on a pair of barefoot runners last year and need to save some cash for something different (they just aren't for me.)

i started running while going through my divorce as a way to cope with the incredible stress i was feeling. never thought i would fall in love with it the way i did. now i run occasionally but am dedicated to starting back on a regular basis here once the weather cools down a little bit.

i am the opposite of JAGG. i love to run when it's COLD out! starting off in layers that i can shed as i warm up. by the time i'm done i've usually stripped down to a sports bra and my running shorts and the cold air feels sooooo good on my body. running in the heat just makes me grouchy.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: