Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,653 Times in 3,989 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have an incredible cock and I know how to use it and I am not afraid to pull it out and slam it on the table for all of you to look at and admire....

I have gotten positive remarks from butches, btw, that I am a femme who dons a cock and uses it freely without shame. I dont know if any of them would want a femme with a cock but at least they appreciated mine for me.

I USE to be a femme who said "ewwwwwwwww" regarding femmes with cocks. Now I marvel at why it took me so long to claim this delightful part of sex.

I LOVE how good I am with my cock. I am much better with mine than anyone has been with theirs with me.

And I dont feel less femme because I have a cock. In fact, I feel MORE feminine, more alive, more powerful in my wiles....

mine does not have sparklies but by god now I am going to get me one with them! LOL. Pretty pretty....
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: