View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 07:00 AM   #31
pinkajl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily Unavailable

pinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputation

OSB,

I would encourage you to look at google maps, as my navigational skills tend to be one of my weakest areas. However, when you're driving up North Charles Street from the Inner Harbor, it's a one-way street. At Centre Street, the road splits and travels around the Washington Monument and these 2 block-long "parks" in the center of the roadway. Charles Street rejoins at either Madison or Monument Street and continues northbound normally. Once Charles Street rejoins, Sappho's will be on the right side of the road 2 or 3 blocks further up. It really is quite simple, once you can get on North Charles.

If you make it, which we hope you do, don't forget to bring your cigars (if you smoke) for time out on the terrace; and your old DVD movies for the swap.

Pink
pinkajl is offline   Reply With Quote