Old 01-30-2010, 03:52 PM   #8
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,402 Times in 4,050 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

My best friend in school was a neighbor. I guess how it originated was we were the only girls in the neighborhood and she had 2 brothers so we either played with each other or with the boys. She out grew that, I didn't cuz I was one of the boys.

Well we didn't start out as friends, actually her brother came in my yard and said I had been talking about him and I said I didn't even know him or his name even. So he jumped me there in the driveway, my Dad sitting on the porch. So I kicked his ass, (his brother 5 yrs older than me pulled me off of him) he was like 18 and we were 13 and he went home and got her. I told her I didn't know her either, but if she wanted to take up for her brother, she wasn't the first but she could sure be next. I guess she didn't like the idea someone would stand up to her, so she started talking do you know so and so at school or have you had Ms so and so yet for Math.LOL

We hung out talked about everything in the world. Stayed in trouble together and basically wreaked havoc in the neighborhood. She was in chorus and I was in band. She was from a broken home and loved spending time with my family as it was in tact. She was boy crazy I was girl crazy and she knew it but never talked about it back then. I haven't talked to her in probably 20 yrs now but I bet if I found her phone number and when she answered the phone, I said HEY CHIK-FIL-A she'd know exactly who it was and we'd talk for days.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: