Old 09-16-2011, 09:21 PM   #2
sarahwho

How Do You Identify?:
lonely femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single - I quit

sarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

I adopted my son in 2009 - he was 6, turning 90. He's always gone (he's now 9, almost 10) to public school, but daycare first. I never had to watch him go on the bus, because I just kissed him goodbye in the daycare...never felt the terror of putting him on the bus...........until this year.

I put him in a private academy geared for adhd kids. The district I live in paid for a private transport company to pick him up at my house. He got in the SUV...I knew nothing about the driver.......scared little boy in his big boy pants going off to his first day at the academy. I closed the door, HUGE lump in my throat. I kept saying, don't cry, don't cry!

I cried ALL the way to work, and all the way to daycare to pick him up. He was just fine....all in one piece....and for the FIRST time.........he was happy to be in school!
sarahwho is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahwho For This Useful Post: