View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 01:32 PM   #50
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
I think I may have turned some sort of joggers' corner.

This morning I was waiting for my wife and her mother to arrive, so it changed up my whole routine.

When they left the house, I was left thinking about getting my cardio in and wondering what amount of divine intervention it was going to take to get me going. My past would tell you that it doesn't take much of a change in my routine to get me to easily talk myself into skipping.

Out of the blue......seriously.......I felt eager to get out the door and start jogging. It was like some Jack LaLanne spirit took over my whole body.....and out the door I went actually *loving* the idea of getting a jog in.

That's so weird for me.

I hope it sticks.
Awesome! Sounds like your caught a good case of "joggers fever." This is how my dislike for jogging turned into a love...the rush is wonderful.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post: