Old 09-24-2011, 12:06 PM   #42
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
However, a couple of b-f dating sites that I used in the past popped up. I'm sure that once I get those deleted they will be gone. ! LOL)

Don't count on it. I often wonder about the time out feature here. Once someone is timed out, there's no going back and deleting yourself. It can screw up the threads and order of posting, I suppose, if one was to get deleted. Maybe admin can answer the question: If one was to delete their ID what happens to old posts? Do they stay in the internet past?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykeumentary View Post
I'm curious though, what advantage BFP gets from having the threads searchable by google, etc. Thoughts on this, Admin/Owners? I'm sure there is a good reason, you run a good site.
Could it be for advertising? I was wondering the same thing. BFP is the first thing that popped up when I typed in my ID. . and I thought WOW you have to be a member to look at profiles and some things here, however anyone that searches my ID on the internet can see what I'm doing all over the site without ever coming here.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote