Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
I just never Googled myself before-real name. At least there are only two of us in the USA but maybe that is not good either.

It is kind of scary. I have been very naive. I did not even know you could sign up on FB with a fake name!
For occupational reasons, more my job prior to this, than this, I was always looking to see what my name appeared in. Saddly, only obituaries.
To be clear, with the spelling absolutely correct.

I have a very unique name and the spelling is always wrong. There have been some similar versions of my name appear, but the associations of the similar versions were not anything belonging to me.

Have you heard of Linked In? I may have spelled that incorrectly. Once upon a time, out of curiosity, I went to that page and looked at it and put in enough information to get me into the sight. Linked In did what fake book (spelled incorrectly on purpose) does, information gathering based on sites visited, twitter accounts ect.....and completely filled out a Linked In account on me. Very Eye opening. The information *Could* have been true, but none of it was. You may want to check on that while you are checking on yourself.

Last edited by Dominique; 09-24-2011 at 12:37 PM. Reason: one more thing
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: