Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,709 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Very thought provoking question there, APG! But very good!
For myself, what I want to see and hope to bring the same is...a genuine person...who can be herself...in any moment...who has a loving heart, moral compass, humor, emotionally/physically/romantically available...who is able to be open and communicate....able to be flexible...able to like/live/love with me. I am pretty simple...with pretty simple wants/needs.
Seeing her at her weakest, most vulnerable is when I am seeing her at her truest...accepting her for those moments. As you said, it is easy to hide ourselves behind the pixels/screen/anonymity of the cyberworld. Same can be said for real life as well. Meeting/being in real life..under ideal of circumstances "masks" one's truest of selves..to me anyway. For me, it is the barest of her soul, the deepest of her worries/fears/dilemmas and how she is then, that I can "see her clearly" ...same goes for myself..it is through the trials & tribulations of life when we are most bared...our rawest. I would rather see these things firsthand than to have a put on front.
As far as baggage goes, I read where someone said it best...to say one has no emotional baggage means either they haven't lived or loved....so we all have our baggage..it is what we decide to do with that said baggage that is important. Personally, the baggage I would prefer be checked at the door is the past....it's is gone, and at this point, should have been dealt with, moved past, and looking ahead. Healing from within for bad past relationships, exes just that...in the past...this is not to say that some aspects of pasts will not creep in...but is something two individuals would have to discuss privately, and I am most amenable to that! I am not so blind to think that we none of us have some issues from some point in our lives, if we have ever loved or have ever lived life!
For me, I was blessed with a wonderful LTR and have no negative baggage from that! I was left with a yearning, longing, loving heart...ready to be in love again..ready to step into life and love with someone...I have only goodness, healthy, positive, and loving in my heart! I was very blessed to have had that!
I bring the exuberance, the joy, the love, the committment, the loyalty to, the excitement to discover a new love. I bring a happy, loving, full, open heart...ready for someone to step in and light me up inside again..as I will her.
I bring the wonder, the awe, and the readiness to step into life again..and discover new love..and one another. I bring hope for a wonderful, long, loving US...and I bring honesty, respect for individuality, courtesy, confidence, willingness, fluidity, flexibility, friendship, and an incredible libido (wink) among a few things...I bring my hand...to offer you...are you ready to step into the sunset with me perhaps?
And APG....it is when she is just as you say you are this am, "vulnerable"......I am not looking at her outer features.....her "hotness" comes from within...when she is unaware of her vulnerabilities....that I find her most appealing, most alluring, when she is, as your friend said smoking HOT...it isn't about how she is dressed, or what she is doing, or if she may have morning breath or be barefoot in jammies....it is her soul, her heart, her spirit, her unawareness...that is MOST appealing to me..for I look within...just as we look at the proverbial cocoon..all we see is just a casing, an outer shell..BUT when that beautiful butterfly emerges...OMG! Is she ever HOT! and that, my friend is what I want to SEE, and have brought..just as I hope to also!I will accept at face value...if we were all perfect, life would be so fucking boring...I am up for "challenges" and welcome them! Give me the "unperfect" woman...every time! I will help her with her "luggage"! So NO it would not be a "red flag" for me nor would it be a "deal breaker". It is called life..and besides (things) LIFE is always better when shared, is my opine![/