Old 09-28-2011, 09:32 PM   #19
sweetiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loved

sweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashhere4eva View Post
I don't make a lot of money so if you want a rich boi, keep lookin. I'm a keeper not just a catch so if want to just catch me but not keep me, keep fishin. I like to paint, do drag king acts, I like mud, a morning coffee on the beach, bringing you flowers for no reason, sitting with you in the porch swing and makin you laugh until you pee yourself. I'm not perfect, I have fears but most of all I'm a diamond in the rough that should be yours.

I want everlasting love, someone to grow old with, live with and die with. If it's possible I would like to have kids but I realize that may not happen. I want a Femme who sets herself apart from the other Femmes. I want a Femme who sees beyond my tough exterior to the very weak and vulnerable places yet still knows that I am her hero. One who knows that no matter what I'm going through, I will always have the strength to hold her. I want a Femme who's life revolves around love and living as opposed to money and negativity. One who laughs more than she complains, one who embraces challenges more than running from them, one who loves more than fights, one who holds tight without being bitter, one who admires more than resents, one who walks beside me in life. One who gives me her body instead of just her hand, her mind instead of just her thoughts, her heart instead of just her feelings, her spirit instead of just her memories and her soul instead of just her breath. I want to do the same for her. I guess it's best summed up in saying I want to feel like I'm at home. Thank you,
This femme loves porch swings watching the sunset, and flowers!