View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 05:17 PM   #19
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
FAVES: Nag Champs...Patchouli....freshly laundered Downy Vanilla Lavender scented sheets and towels.....hickory and/or oak fires....scents of fall...pumpkins...hay...mums...
DISLIKES: Heavily perfumed women...a dab'll do ya, for me, anyway. I do not like the rose smelling ones...my ALL time fave on a woman is Lolita by Lempicke...but I am sure, someone, somewhere, will entice me something again...<smiles>.
For me..I LOVE Diesel Men's Cologne, Axe Body Wash and After Bath Spray...Dark Temptations...and I got a new one this year...PS...don't know who makes it...but dayummmm does it smell awesome when I put it on...

I don't care for the Avon scents. LOng time ago, there was a scent available at the 5 & dime (dating myself here, too) called Evening In Paris...I can NOT stand the scent of that...ewwwww
I used to quite like Patchouli, but, sadly it gives me migraines. One of my neighbours has done an Avon round for years – the best product they ever did was a leave in hair conditioner called quick touch in the 70s – they brought it back and changed the formula, it’s pants, now, lol!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: