purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
You're going to Hell in a handbasket. The true cruelty? It's NOT a decorated one. Not even little streamers on the side.

*shakes head*

You're fine as long as I get them in my hands by Saturday, the 6th. Those that come after Saturday won't be included, no ifs ans or buts about it. I'm repackaging everything over the weekend and will mail them out first thing Monday morning (Feb. 8th). If something is in my mail on Monday, tough tomatoes.

I didn't used to be this way, but I know I'm not the only wrangler frustrated with folks who blatantly lie and say, "It's in the mail!" (I'm not a debt collector, people!) or "I'm working on it! It's coming...etc" and then NOTHING comes from them. Ever.

There is one person like that who signed up for this project. I hope that that person comes through this time or I will....if Diva and you all ever let me wrangle again that is....automatically take them OFF of any project I wrangle in the future. I will also call this person out for wasting my time, both as a wrangler and as a participant, as well as wasting everyone else's time too since they made a piece of work for that person. Not to mention that it's just not FAIR to any of us who did take the time and effort to complete the round.

Now, understand that I'm saying this after YEARS of this behavior. Years. Not just one or two projects. Years.

So, no....being a day behind won't hurt you. Just please make sure that it arrives no later than 5 days from now or 4 working days from now.
I will make sure it's there. I worked way too hard on this to not get to use them now!!!

This is only the second time I've participated, but there was a big delay waiting for one person last time and I was so anxious to see what everyone had done. It's good to know there won't be a long wait this time.