View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #3
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Yes been there. Emotionally abusive relationship and all. Often I said I cried until I couldnt feel anymore. I was in a bad place inside. Sometime during all the chaos I lost myself.

You are right. It is up to you,but it doesnt hurt to have a great support system. What finally helped me snap out of it was doing things for me. I made a list of all the things I wanted to do that I had missed out on. Everything from wearing skirts again to travelling. I then began a healthy routine. This helped make time for me. It wasnt until I learned to really love myself that I was able to open up to others. I just came back to life.

Every now and then I get into a funk, but I,surround myself with those I love and its healing.

Good luck on your journey. Remember, it starts with you
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: