View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 11:02 PM   #8
RadiantYearning

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girlie ones ...
Relationship Status:
Damsel, non-distressed, seeks knight in shining armour!

1 Highscore

RadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST ReputationRadiantYearning Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotHer View Post
I guess I had some notion that there could be a soft landing, but at some point, it was clear to me every communication, regardless of the content, was taken as a sign that we might get back together.
It's amazing the similarities in situations. After I had ended the relationship, very straight-forward and very specifically, my ex still considered that I was cheating on hym when I started dating this other person months later. I ended the new relationship because my heart was still aching for my ex, despite the damage that had been done. I think about this ended relationship a lot lately and how much I hurt that other person who was an innocent person in my disaster. I think about whether or not my ex has changed as much as hy says hy has.

So much damage has been done that I am cold hearted now. I want to be able to love with heart and soul again. There have been times when I see a glimmer of hope ... but then other times, like tonight, when I wonder if I'll ever be capable of giving myself wholly to another again.
RadiantYearning is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RadiantYearning For This Useful Post: