Old 02-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #175
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
You have Priority mail.....on the way from Southern California, in spite of it being football season.

I made it easy on myself this time, and it will fit in Diva's album.

Tommi
I full support the making it easy on oneself theory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
just dropped mine off at the post office. i heart the automatic postage center! should be across the water to you in a day or two, Gemmie.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
Mine got mailed today on my lunch break! I starved today in order to get it out in time! Its wrapped in awesome black electrical tape, so I hope the tape holds up! lol
lol

Pixie sent me something wrapped in black electrical tape once. It survived wonderfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Silly GemmieLicious......this is TEXAS...what makes You think I don't HAVE one! <weg>
It's better when it's not yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
whats the next project?
We typically actually finish one round before delving into another one. Miss Diva will be wrangling the next one, though, so I know it's going to be fabulous!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: