Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,738 Times in 643 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Vanni's Suprise Pt 2

She stared into my eyes momentarily and I was pretty sure that I saw a desire within her eyes, a frustrated desire, but before I could seize upon it, it was gone and primal lust was back in its place. She bent over and kissed me hard, forcing my mouth open to her tongue and taking my breath away. Then she pulled back and looked once more into my eyes.

“Oh, one more thing, you can’t close your eyes for any of this. I want you watching. I want you to watch while I fuck this cock of yours. I want you to watch when it slides out wet with my need.” She purred. Or was it a growl?

I watched her as she raised herself up and positioned my cock so the head was pressing into her. Then she released her hand and sank down upon the length of my rod. She let out a moan as it filled her and my body spasmed at the combination of watching me sink into her, and hearing the effects of my possession of her. She looked down at me as her hips started to gyrate on my cock. She smiled and rose up so I could see how wet it was and then watch again as it disappeared inside of her.

“You better not ruin tonight, I have plans for the future. I want to ride this cock more than once. I want to feel you cum, I want you to scream into my hair as your body releases its orgasm.” She breathed heavily as she raised and lowered herself time and again upon my rod, it looked liquid it was so slick with her wetness. I continued to watch; my breathing getting shallower, the waves of electricity building and I was starting to wonder if I could resist cumming.
She stopped her rhythm and looked down at me. Perhaps sensing the dangerous territory we were about to step into. She smiled once again and pulled herself off of me. I watched as my cock reluctantly gave up its moist playground.

“Oh don’t worry, I’m not done.” She said and turned away from me allowing me to see her glistening pussy. “I want you to fuck me now. I want it hard and fast and you better not cum… and remove those boxers, I want to feel your skin tight against mine.”

I removed my boxers, rose up onto my knees and entered her from behind; looking down at her body which was starting to become wet with sweat, her back rising and falling with the sporadic breathing that only comes during sex.

She turned her head and looked at me. “Remember, no closing your eyes.” She commented and motioned towards a floor length mirror that had apparently been placed earlier to allow her to watch me watching us fuck. “And don’t fuckin cum.” She growled as I started to thrust inside her.

I fucked her for a good ten minutes before I felt like I was about to cum. The waves were pulsing thru my body as rapidly as my heartbeat. I kept watching as my hips thrust against her buttocks, as my dick pillaged her pussy and I concentrated with all my will power to just not cum, and then my mind went blank. I just fucked her as hard and quick as she wanted to be fucked and lost complete track of time. I was making noises I’ve never heard myself make before. They were somewhere between grunts, growls and howls of pain. Beyond my own voice I heard Tonya’s voice. She was gasping, panting and whimpering. But she wasn’t in pain, she was cumming, I knew that voice I knew those inflections. She was cumming with me buried deep inside of her and I couldn’t cum. God how I wanted to fill her with my cum; to let it all go and ram her with a force and intensity she wouldn’t soon forget, but I couldn’t let down Vanni.

Then there was a hand on the back of my neck.

“Stop love.” It was Vanni. Her voice was calm and grounding. I fixated on the voice and stopped my violent thrusts into Tonya’s now quivering cunt. Vanni was here? How did Vanni get here? How long had Vanni been here? How long have I been fucking Tonya? I couldn’t latch on to any solid thought my mind instead swirling around chaotically, refusing to hold onto anything.

I started to pull out of Tonya but Vanni stopped me.

“No, you stay where you are, you’re not finished yet.” She smiled.

Tonya was now regaining her composure and was giggling to herself or perhaps to Vanni.

Vanni kept her hand on my neck and applied pressure bending me over so I was bent over Tonya my dick still deep within her. Then Vanni tapped the inside of my legs and I spread them for her and then I felt a cool sensation at my ass that I was familiar with. I closed my eyes and anticipated what was next. One of Vanni’s fingers slowly worked its way inside my ass. I took a deep breath as she worked more and more lube into me, relaxing my muscles as she worked. Then she slid in two fingers, adding still more lube and massaging the muscle until I was embarrassed with how easy it felt for her to work the lube in deeper. She then extruded both fingers and I felt her get on the bed. I looked into the mirror and watched as she approached me, her dick in her hands and an evil smile on her face. She knew I would look up to watch this.

I took a deep breath and released it slowly as her dick pressed against my ass and started to gently press into me. I no longer cared about embarrassment; it felt too good to care about how loose I was. I remained still while she worked the entire dick into my ass, until her hips were against my buttocks just as mine were tightly pressed into Tonya.

“I’m going to fuck your ass now.” Vanni started. “And you will be allowed to cum, but only after I do. Don’t move until I tell you to. Ok?”

“Yes.” I replied taking in all the sensations that were building up.

She pulled out of me and then pushed back in, causing me to push deeper into Tonya which resulted in her moaning. I glanced into the mirror and watched as Vanni took my hips into her hands and started to set a rhythm. Each time she pushed in she pushed me deeper into Tonya who would in turn press against me. I was being used to fuck both women at once. This was amazing. I closed my eyes and tried to record the sensations in my brain. I was positive this would be fantasy material in the future.

I listened to Vanni moan as she would thrust into me, followed by Tonya moaning as she received the kinetic energy passed from Vanni’s dick into mine. I know I was moaning as well, but I couldn’t hear it. The waves were starting to crest again and I hoped Vanni was close as well.

As if she heard my thoughts one of Vanni’s hands released my hip and encircled the front of my throat squeezing slightly giving the feeling of air restriction. Vanni knew this was a sure way of making me cum and she punched her dick deep into my ass as she started to shake with her own convulsions.

She was saying all kinds of vulgar sentences; the kind that only flew from her mouth when she was in this mode of operation. How she was cumming deep in my ass. How I was her boy and how I just loved to be fucked up the ass. And then I heard what I was listening for. She seethed between clinched teeth for me to fill that cunt full of my seed. To make sure she never forgot this evening. To fuck her so hard she hurt for a week.

And I did.

I rammed Tonya’s cunt fast and furious, slamming my hips into her so hard that she fell forward off her hands, which only angled herself more open to my assault. I don’t know how or when but somewhere in the middle, Vanni pulled out of, or got pulled out of my ass but I continued to drill into Tonya until the orgasm that I was denied finally erupted and I heard myself scream a triumphant growl before collapsing on her panting and wet with sweat body.

Vanni reached a hand around my neck, once again encircling it, and pulled me up to her, turning my head until our lips met for the first time that evening. She kissed me softly opening my mouth to hers. I leaned further back into her, reaching a hand around and pulling her as tightly against me as I could facing away from her. I heard a moan and wasn’t sure if it were she or me and despite having just orgasmed, I felt a wave start in the distance.

I turned so I was completely facing her, my body against hers and I felt as her breasts push against me as she breathed deeply, her eyes looking into mine, the smile once again upon her face.

“If you guys are gonna fuck in my bed you have to include me.” Tonya impishly interrupted.

Vanni laughed and pulled herself away from me, breaking the spell that was about to ignite another fire.

“Go home love.” She stated as she headed to the bathroom for what I knew was to be her after sex restroom call.

“What?” I asked, not sure if I heard her correctly.

“You heard me, go home, jack off and go to bed. I’ll be home later. Tonya and I have to rate your performance.” She calmly replied as she tossed the duffle out of the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

I looked at Tonya confused. She smiled and waved goodbye.

“We’re done with the toy for now… don’t forget to get dressed though, would be embarrassing to get pulled over dressed as you are.” She teased, but as her eyes cascaded down my body they locked on my cock and her tongue slid casually over her lips. “Once you get home, while you’re jacking off, don’t forget to think about me.”

I stared at her for a moment knowing full well what her tongue, lips and body were suggesting and decided that she would be involved in my fantasy. Then I turned, grabbed the duffle, opened it, removed my khaki’s and slid them on before leaving the bedroom knowing full well that I would be back one day, and not just for a social visit.

Last edited by Tawse; 10-05-2011 at 06:23 AM. Reason: spacing...
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post: